Here is how I repaired my issue
1) I used my Windows laptop and ran putty (an SSH client) to the server's IP address. ( This is your gateway).
2) I logged in as root on the system. This will take a long time to get to a prompt to type, but be patent, it will appear
3) I then cd to /etc and nano the hosts file.
4) In the host file I changed the locahost.local... to my system name (eg. solidstate1.securityx.lan)
5) I saved my changes and then ran "yum install sudo"
6) When this was finished, I restarted the firewall server (shutdown -r now).
7) When the firewall was restarted, everything worked very clean
I hope this helps you