re ran just the reinstall of kernel-devel and this is what I got
[root@hackcrm kernels]# yum reinstall kernel-devel --enablerepo=clearos-dev
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror
Loading mirror speeds from cached hostfile
* clearos: mirror3-toronto.clearsdn.com
* clearos-addons: mirror3-toronto.clearsdn.com
* clearos-core: mirror3-toronto.clearsdn.com
* clearos-dev: mirror2-dc.clearsdn.com
* clearos-extras: mirror3-toronto.clearsdn.com
* clearos-updates: mirror3-toronto.clearsdn.com
Setting up Reinstall Process
No Match for argument: kernel-devel
Package(s) kernel-devel available, but not installed.
Nothing to do
rpm -qa | grep -e ^kernel give me this
[root@hackcrm kernels]# rpm -qa | grep -e ^kernel
It would appear kernel-devel is not installed, what have I done wrong?
Also I've ended up with this running in 2 treads
can this be closed off to stop things getting messy and keep all posts in this thread?
Nick yes I did try to reinstall results above I dont know wher to go from here.
Even though I've been using this since CC 4.0 its only been the last 12 months that Ive had the time to go further and I'm very much a beginner getting under the hood so to speak the more I do the more I learn.