Thanks... I went the long way around
I first removed php-common (that removed everything associated with it), I then reinstalled everything that was removed from the normal repos (in case I broke lots of stuff.)
Then I used your repo, and installed it. Basically I took the long way around and it looks like this:
yum update <==----- This will take a little while
yum remove php-common <=------ this will remove a ton of stuff, including the conflicting versions
yum install php <=--- This reinstalls php
yum install php-mysql horde-imp php-ldap php-imap app-php php-mbstring app-horde php-pdo <=---- this reinstalls everything the remove command removes
yum install php-gd gd gd-devel <=------ this installs all the GD packages
However, now we are back to an older version so we need to upgrade php to the newer version:
yum --enablerepo=timb upgrade php <==--- upgraded php from your repo (except this time it did the gd libraries as well).
service httpd restart
Were the GD libraries recently added because Im sure I ran the yum --enablerepo=timb upgrade php command a while back on this server, but didnt check the GD libraries. Either that or I was just being an idiot.
I meant to come back and reply to this message to update it.
service httpd restart <=-------------- this restarts apache