Anyone know of an inexpensive integrated hardware solution compatible with ClearOS including the following:
- Built-in cable and / or DSL modem
- Built-in Gigabit router (5 port minimum)
- Capable CPU (able to run firewall, DHCP, content filter, MySQL, etc.)
- Adequate Memory Capacity
- Solid-State or fast spindle main disk on-board
- Externally expandable shared drive (SATA, USB2, etc.)
It would be great to have an inexpensive single ClearOS device to replace the modem / router stack with the added value of internet protection / management...PLUS. Ideally it would be small and fanless for quiet and unobtrusive operation.